Welcome to HCFManagement
Utility costs have been increasing and are eating into the bottom line of all our budgets.
Many organisations need support to reduce facility, administration or service costs.
HCF Management have worked on small and large projects and to date partnered the Galway Clinic
for a number of years, achieving quantifiable savings on a consistent basis.
We bring over 10 years' worth of experience and up-to-date facility management skills to aggressively
control costs while maintaining the appropriate levels of service.
We can highlight the most economically advantageous solutions that will reduce costs for your organisation.
If we find opportunities and you engage us there will be no cost to you, just shared savings.
Why not meet us to discuss areas where we might be able to demonstrate savings?
Here are some of the services we provide and some areas were we have made savings:
- Facility Management of privately owned areas of hospitals such as Consultants blocks
- Maintenance Projects at the Galway Clinic
- Front desk, Hotel Services, House-keeping & Security with staff cover for all situations
- Provision of Waste Management, Ground Maintenance & Car Park management
- Provision of Cleaning Staff & all possible Service Personnel when required
- Building Design & Project Management services
- Provision and Management of all Support Services
- Energy Reduction Programmes at the Galway Clinic
- Hospital Operational Efficiencies - clinical & non-core areas
- Administration / Finance Services
- Support implementation of Policies & Procedures (HIQUA)
- Preparation for Accreditation for the 7 facility functions
We want to contribute to the efficient running of your organisation, with innovation, change, knowledge and
enthusiasm building a strong partnership with our clients.
"No ultimate cost to you, just shared savings"